Introduction | Before & After
Mini facelifts provide patients with a long lasting, refreshed, and more youthful facial appearance. Indications of facial aging and need for a mini face lift include noticeable smile lines, sagging around the jawline, and jowl formation. Mini facelifts are also ideal for patients who require additional skin tightening after previous facelifts.
Mini facelifts are typically performed in an accredited surgical facility using a local tumescent anesthesia with an conscious sedation. The dissolvable sutures are placed to pull the sagging areas up to the tissues near the ear. The extra skin is trimmed and sewn back to the zig-zag incisions in the hairline and in the natural creases around the front of the ear. After the facelift, patients can typically look presentable within a few days, although swelling and bruising can take up to 10 days to resolve.
Advantages of mini facelift:
- Minimally invasive surgical procedure
- Local tumescent anesthesia with conscious sedation
- No general anesthesia
- No hospitalization
- 2-3 hours surgery with small incisions
- Improve Jowls, neck and the mid face (cheek)
- Long-lasting effect with less visible scar
- Minimal swelling and bruising
- Quick results with natural appearance
- Lower cost than a traditional facelift