Microdermabrasion is one of the easiest non-surgical cosmetic procedures you can get in Minnesota. It is essentially powerful mechanical exfoliation by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells from the face and neck with diamond-tips. By using the diamond tip with fine surface, even people with sensitive skin can get a treatment from a skilled esthetician in Minneapolis. It takes about 30 minutes and there’s no down-time after treatment. For the best results, it is generally recommended get a series of 6 treatments about 10 to 14 days apart. You should avoid vigorous exercise and the sun after the microdermabrasion treatment. It is important to use a sunscreen, even in a cloudy day.
Microdermabrasion is an effective anti-aging treatment with multiple benefits.
• Softens fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves skin texture
• Reduces scarring and pore size
• Decreases age spots and sun spots.
• Help skin care products to penetrate
• Build collagen
• Improve local circulation
• Gives skin its youthful appearance
Do not get Microdermabrasion if you have:
• Extremely sensitive skin
• Active acne
• Skin infections or trauma
• Keloid scarring
• Skin Sunburn
• Taking blood thinners
• Had face injection within 3 days