Estimated Fee of Liposuction*
|Liposuction||Minimum 3 areas||Starting $1500 per area *|
|Liposuction||1 area||$2000 *|
|Total Body Lipo||up to 8 areas||$12000 *|
|Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture||Abdomen and lower back||$10000|
|Cellulyze for Cellulites||1 area||$2000|
* Minimum of three areas are treated starting at $1500 each.
* BMI and size guidelines apply to per area pricing.
* Total cost of Lunch Break Lipo with a garment is $2150.
* If the patient is having liposuction in multiple zones, the patients need to wear a compression stocking after the procedure. The cost of a pair of compression stockings is $88.
We offer the same day consultation for Lunch Break Lipo
How price is calculated
The expected time and effort that is required to accomplish a liposuction procedure is the most important factor in determining the cost of liposuction. Factors that typically affect the surgeon’s time and effort include
- Number of areas being treated
- Size of the patient. The cost for abdominal liposuction on a patient who weighs 200 pounds might be more than the cost for a patient who has never weighed more than 120 pounds.
- Anticipated degree of difficulty. For example, it takes much longer time to do secondary liposuction at the same areas due to previous scar formation in the tissue. Liposuction is more difficult and requires more time if the patient has previously gained and then lost a significant amount of weight.
All liposuction procedures are performed in our state-of-the-art, accredited, private surgical center in the Southdale Medical Center, Edina. Most procedures done in in an ambulatory setting are significantly less expensive than those done in hospitals and other large surgical centers. When comparing prices of liposuction procedures, note that our standard global fees include more than just the often-quoted “procedure fee”. Prices include:
- Physician’s fee
- Use of operation rooms in our accredited, private Surgical Center (typically $700+/hour extra if performed at a hospital)
- Local anesthesia with oral or IV sedation for the surgical procedures (typically $700+ extra if administered by a separate anesthesiologist)
- Routine postoperative supplies (typically $100-200 extra if you are asked to purchase supplies privately)
- Surgery assistant and support staff
- Pre and post-operative photography
- Routine follow-up care
- Consultation fee